No, we do not handle commercial listings due to the complex nature of this type of listing. You should consider hiring a traditional local broker who specializes in commercial properties. We are not aware of any “flat fee” commercial brokerages. An example of a commercial property that can be listed is a 6-family home, or other income producing residential property. Any non-residential business-oriented property would be considered commercial.
Articles in this section
- Can I list a Commercial Property on the MLS?
- How is the commission paid to a buyer’s agent?
- Are you a licensed real estate brokerage?
- Will my property be listed on the internet?
- Do I have to pay a commission to a buyer's agent?
- What happens when a buyer calls about our home?
- Will my contact information be displayed?
- Is your flat fee listing fee refundable?
- Why Should I Use a Flat Fee MLS Listing Service?