We recently upgraded our website to require that all customers create an account and login to access their listings. Since you had already purchased listings before this upgrade, your website account is not 'linked' or associated with your purchased listings. The Linking Your Listings process is a simple and quick method needed to verify that your are the owner of those listings.
Articles in this section
- What is the MLS?
- Why is my contact information not showing on Zillow or Realtor.com?
- Why is my listing still showing as 'NOT YET LISTED'?
- Why do I need to Link my Listings?
- Why is my listing NOT showing in my Listing Dashboard?
- Can I cancel and relist the same day to start the days on market over?
- Why does it state that I am listed with an agent?
- How do I change my listing?
- Now that I entered all my information, how long will it take to get listed?
- How Much Commission Should I offer to a Buyer’s Agent?