We require that you provide us the information needed to put your listing in the MLS. If you are not yet listed, look at your listing in the Listing Dashboard. If the button says 'Continue Listing Setup' or 'Setup Listing' you need to click the button and start or continue providing the information about your property. After you complete providing the listing information, the next step is to electronically sign our agreements, this is done via DocuSign. You will receive an email providing you the link to get to your documents so you can review and sign them. Once we have everything, we can get your listed in the MLS within 24-48 hours.
Articles in this section
- What is the MLS?
- Why is my contact information not showing on Zillow or Realtor.com?
- Why is my listing still showing as 'NOT YET LISTED'?
- Why do I need to Link my Listings?
- Why is my listing NOT showing in my Listing Dashboard?
- Can I cancel and relist the same day to start the days on market over?
- Why does it state that I am listed with an agent?
- How do I change my listing?
- Now that I entered all my information, how long will it take to get listed?
- How Much Commission Should I offer to a Buyer’s Agent?